Saturday, August 13, 2011

Samsung UN55C8000 55" 1080p 3D LED TV, 1080p Resolution, 3D Technology, 3D HyperReal Picture Engine, Touch of Color Design, Kit Includes 2 Pairs of 3D Glasses, BD-C6900 1080p 3D Blu-ray DVD Player, 3 Xtreme 3D 1.4v HDMI Cab Review

Samsung UN55C8000 55 1080p 3D LED TV, 1080p Resolution, 3D Technology, 3D HyperReal Picture Engine, Touch of Color Design, Kit Includes 2 Pairs of 3D Glasses, BD-C6900 1080p 3D Blu-ray DVD Player, 3 Xtreme 3D 1.4v HDMI Cab
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently bought this TV and couldn't be happier. The picture quality is phenomial and the 3D, while nothing I was interested in, is pretty cool and my kids like it. The wireless setup flat out sucks but I was able to get around that and just go through the Blue Ray and all is well with the world in that respect. If I was going to buy again, I'd get the same thing. Very nice piece!! Setup was pretty easy except for the wireless. Samsung knows there is a problem with this but can't seem to get it right. Aside from the wireless issue, this is a home run!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Samsung UN55C8000 55" 1080p 3D LED TV, 1080p Resolution, 3D Technology, 3D HyperReal Picture Engine, Touch of Color Design, Kit Includes 2 Pairs of 3D Glasses, BD-C6900 1080p 3D Blu-ray DVD Player, 3 Xtreme 3D 1.4v HDMI Cab

Kit Includes:Samsung PN55C8000 - 50" 3D 1080p 240hz LED HDTVBD-C6900 1080p 3D Blu-ray DVD PlayerSSG-P2100T 3D Starter Kit Glasses and Blu RayDigpro HDMI Audio/Video Cable for HDTV 6 Feet (1.8m)

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Samsung UN55C8000 55" 1080p 3D LED TV, 1080p Resolution, 3D Technology, 3D HyperReal Picture Engine, Touch of Color Design, Kit Includes 2 Pairs of 3D Glasses, BD-C6900 1080p 3D Blu-ray DVD Player, 3 Xtreme 3D 1.4v HDMI Cab

0 comments:

Post a Comment